Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is excellent, as always. Regrettably, the WhatsApp Group won't even try to engage with the substantive points.

Their response today to Klopp's outright mendacity is manifestly coordinated. But gone are the days when they made even a cursory attempt at debating the issues, even if just to the extent of lying that City prevailed at the CAS only because certain charges against us were time-barred. No, now they just declaim that the truth of Klopp's comments is obvious, even though they actually stand up to no knowledgeable or logical scrutiny.

They're bankrupt when it comes both to ethics and to a capacity to carry out rational analysis. Organised and clear, as someone once commented.
just as an aside Petrusha how is life in St Petersburg? I’ve been in a state of anxiety since the invasion started back in February, I’m not on my own as I’ve had PM messages, just wondering how you are doing, your post’s are always much welcome. Hope you are safe and able to live your life, hoping for a return to normality. Best wishes to you.

Can a employer release financial details of a contract between it and an employee ?

Would that not be morally and legally wrong ?

I don't know.
For sure City hire the best contract lawyers and confidentiality would go without saying.
All the shit about £20M here, £20M there, £900,000 a week etc are all click bait and fans just repeat it as a way to be snidey because Haaland is the best there is and playing for the best team in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.