Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link below. Even with my really really really blue tinted glasses on I can't see how any VAR official would give that. As much as it looks like he could have touched it when his arm is in front of the ball, at no point can you actually see his arm and the ball being in contact. Not saying it didn't happen it's just that the camera angles available aren't good enough to see the supposed point of contact

I take your point but would say that it wasn’t subjected to the same level of scrutiny as the game’s other goal, was it?

For just £7.99, for just £5.99, for just £1.99, for just £0.99 a month you can read all the bollocks we said we wouldn't be writing about.

Subscribe to The Athletic today and pay us your good money to read opinions akin to the drunk at the bar who watches every game on TV.
Exactly. I subscribed when it was first launched hoping they would be good to their word but alas not...
I jacked it in when they did a big article (with photos) of some random Liverpool fan who walked past Klopp's house every day. WTF? I cancelled there and then.

View attachment 58475
Of course this is the image from the BBC from the Lampard comment "Managers have responsibility to behave".

He sent off Klopp.

What does this look like here?
I've posted much the same in the Team of the Year thread. It's a deliberate attempt to divert attention and point the finger at someone else and not the real culprits. The sooner some government fucks off the BBC and scraps the licence fee and forces them into the subscription media the better. I, for one, wouldn't given 'em a penny piece. As the 'natiuon's broadcaster' they are just a fuckin' disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.