Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. They are taking legal action? I've not seen anything about that yet.

To be honest, City should have just let it go without comment, or properly challenge Klopp's rant and ask him to justify it or retract.

Both clubs having a go at each other is unwholesome and irresponsible, and adds fuel to the already hot fire of hostility between fans.

Dominic King's article in the Mail today, Liverpool and considering all legal options in response etc. etc.

Dominic King's article in the Mail today, Liverpool and considering all legal options in response etc. etc.

As I said earlier, just who would they be taking legal action against? There's no official response from City and no official quote from any person connected to City.

Dominic King acting like a crybaby writing that.

1666094625578.png
Of course this is the image from the BBC from the Lampard comment "Managers have responsibility to behave".

He sent off Klopp.

What does this look like here?

Absolutely nothing to see, as City haven’t released anything in formal in the press.
If anything let them continue spouting their rhetoric.

The thing is with all this stoking of animosity someone is going to get seriously hurt, I believe the coach was damaged again, I’d say to Liverpool police if you can’t guarantee our safety we ain’t playing at Anfield. As soon as the hit the coach drive straight back to Manchester and watch the fall out from that live on tv, we never get 3 points so just give to them anyway but what a statement that would be. The worlds press would be all over it, SKYs huge game doesn’t go ahead, Merseyside police are called into question, Klopp comments the lot.
Theres more than one way to skin a cat.
Agreed. My thoughts exactly. It would put a very bright spotlight on where they do not want it to be. As you say the fallout would be huge! Would the PL take action? Could they take action after brushing the riot at Old Trafford under the carpet when their fans got the game cancelled? It would be very interesting indeed.

That and the Klopp incident - which the German said had been borne out of frustration at what he saw as the officials' failure to award Liverpool a free-kick for a challenge on Mohamed Salah - came on a weekend where Merseyside Youth League games were postponed amid ongoing issues with referee abuse.

They are quick to accept Klopp's justification of his actions, but conveniently ignore Pep's comment.

Klopp and Pep both knew the referee's briefing for this game. Pep is justified in questioning why the referee chose to ignore his own dictum, but Klopp really should have viewed the foul on Salah in light of Taylor's briefing.

Pep raised his issue respectfully, but is then ignored by media. Klopp reacts like a psychopath, and is given sympathy from the media.
c3ca1c3db36efada0e8d521163659849.jpg

Sam Lee and Jack Pitt 4eyes liking and replying to the Dominic King story.

Really don’t help themselves do they.
Sam Lee is an out and out utter arsehole. Why any City fan gives him the time of day is just beyond me. Just another clickbait jockey operating in a clickbait world.

As I said earlier, just who would they be taking legal action against? There's no official response from City and no official quote from any person connected to City.

Dominic King acting like a crybaby writing that.
Is there an official response from Liverpool that they are considering legal action, or is that just speculation too?

Sometimes the clubs just need to calm things down and act with a degree of decorum.

That is genuinely ridiculous to use that image from the game to highlight the conduct of managers. They're not even attempting to hide their bias.
When did they ever? Their bias is in no way subtle. It is brazen and explicit. For a public service broadcaster funded by the licence fee it is genuinely unacceptable. But hey, there's no agenda...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.