Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The software behind the ads reads the content of the web page you are trying to load (or maybe have in your browser history from a previous visit) and looks for keywords
I think you are onto something.
I was reading a thread only seconds ago about Van Dijk scuffing the penalty spot and an ad popped up for "Alium Purple sensations" which are flowering bulbs from the Dutch bulb company.

I don‘t even know where to begin with that article. The sententious hypocrisy from these spineless cunts is staggering, it really is; as is the way they present hearsay as fact, which then morphs into established fact.
It is a very bizarre take on the whole incident. It doesn't make any difference what triggered the City fans vile chanting. The evidence of this forum suggests that many of our fans were infuriated by Klopp's comments. The comments weren't that bad compared to some of his previous bile but they were the straw that broke the camel's back. Perhaps some of the chants were triggered by Klopp..so what. It doesn't justify them.
So according to the City-haters our club did a private briefing blaming Klopp for the chants. The reality is that what probably happened was a brief terse exchange between someone in City's media team and the former LFC fanzine writer Dom King (not a trusted person). King comes on the attack and the City media officers snaps back something along the lines of: "Klopp didn't help matters." Then the Daily Mail do what they always do which is to distort and twist the reality and people llike Pitt Brooke and Sam Lee are too spineless to do their job properly.

Last edited:
Anyone heard that shite paddy power advert on Talksport ?
About being realistic with gambling…
Their joke is ‘a realistic Manchester City manager wouldn’t expect a full etihad’

Genius aren’t they
Rough with the smooth, we laugh when they joke about somebody else, if the only thing they find to laugh about us is the emptiness of a full stadia then the jokes on everybody else isn't it?

Seriously though, we shouldn't let him or spitty into our ground, I really wish the club would start taking a firmer stance with these lying wankers.
The problem is that there is a clear conflict of interest now with Neville. He is literally being paid by the Qatar state broadcaster for his World Cup work and is also personally competing financially with City Football Group in the Manchester commercial property world. I have no problem with that but when he makes reputationally damaging comments on SKY stating that City are "owned by Abu Dhabi" he is on very tricky ground.

Their joke is ‘a realistic Manchester City manager wouldn’t expect a full etihad’

Genius aren’t they

Not got a problem with that. They take the piss out of every football club out there. They recently did one about old glory hunters who regretted picking united.

This sort of propaganda is just how you want to see public money being spent during a national financial crisis! But as we are always being told the BBC is great value for (our) money. The online sports coverage is out of control with no management scrutiny being applied in Salford. This sort of shite can't be justified. I would feel the same way if they were publishing propaganda about City.

Genius aren’t they
Paddy Power take the piss out of all clubs. I wouldn't take it too personally to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.