Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yes, he’s not on the Manchester City list of directors, but he is the owner of the controlling company (with 2 more companies in between) of Manchester City.
The correspondence address is an ongoing reason, probably, why we are still labelled ‘state owned’, if it was changed to his private companies headquarters (if one exists), or any of his private residencies (can you send letters to a yacht?!?), it might be useful, to knock another (wrong) plank of bullshit off the agenda.
Yes, my point may have been technically esoteric, but it nonplusses dippers and rags.

Fuck me I've been looking at dr martens on ebay now when on bluemoon I get these ads. Now i understand why dr martens pop up but why the hell do the fucking dippers. I have never looked at dippers stuff anywhere . Now ebay are saying I might this !!

View attachment 58631
I get adverts for sponsoring donkeys, obviously been looking at the rag thread to much.

I get adverts for sponsoring donkeys, obviously been looking at the rag thread to much.
The elastic on some of my pants has gone. My gentle search for replacements means I get lots of underwear ads at the mo.

They may not have said anything at all. It is so easy (and lazy) to say 'an unnamed source at City said.....I mean we can all play at that game, an unnamed source on BlueMoon said I was dead handsome and great in bed.
but it wasn't you :)

They may not have said anything at all. It is so easy (and lazy) to say 'an unnamed source at City said.....I mean we can all play at that game, an unnamed source on BlueMoon said I was dead handsome and great in bed.
That unnamed source obviously needs help!

Anyone heard that shite paddy power advert on Talksport ?
About being realistic with gambling…
Their joke is ‘a realistic Manchester City manager wouldn’t expect a full etihad’

Genius aren’t they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.