Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, but admits he behaved like a **** that day:

That's actually a great piece of writing by Evans and it should be required reading for younger supporters of all clubs, especially LFC . It shows what happens when a crowd get out of control and the savage mob element takes over. In those days this sort of vicious behaviour was not unique to LFC fans but the consequences of it were there for all to see at Heysel. Evans was in the stadium so couldn't see what we could see on TV (unedited) which was mobs of LFC fans repeatedly charging and attacking people in the neutral section. The victims were not ultras. They were men women and children who thought they would be safe in that area.

Can anyone tell him that this dude is not the owner of City it's his half brother.

Yes and the pinned tweet from 2017 is getting old the one who says Mansour is not the real owner but his Evel half brother. It is like some Disney story.

I could but don't think he would listen. I am not an expert in middle east but he lies through all his fancy word and .

All his agenda the pinned tweet and this is meaningless if someone could point out that he is wrong about the ownership model .

I could but don't think he would listen. I am not an expert in middle east but he lies through all his fancy word and .

All his agenda the pinned tweet and this is meaningless if someone could point out that he is wrong about the ownership model .
You're not going to change the view of someone with an agenda. Best to just not give him oxygen

Reactions: PPT

Can anyone tell him that this dude is not the owner of City it's his half brother.

Yes and the pinned tweet from 2017 is getting old the one who says Mansour is not the real owner but his Evel half brother. It is like some Disney story.

I wondered when that egg-headed **** would pipe up.

Oh, and the irony of McGeehan posting that on Twitter which the Saudis have a stake in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.