Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Dillon, went on TalkShite and accused City and David of using his premature son’s illness to deflect from the UEFA/CAS stitch up
Think he went on the short lived City Fan TV grovelling
We went after the wrong target though, we should have taken TalkShite down and not just the individual hack

They did an apology of sorts. I got some reply from Talksport saying it was not their opinion but that of the journalist.

Who can forget the disgusting personal abuse he received from one Journalist.
On that occasion myself and many more reported it to the club and the club acted quickly. Not sure if that hack still works.
What was that? It seems to have passed me by, I thought Silva was respected by everybody.

These gaslighting articles telling us that we’re unhappy are so weird. It’s so far removed from reality as to be completely laughable.

I think it’s because they want us to be unhappy because it’d make it easier for them to accept.

The fact we’re fuckin’ dominant with the best manager in the world and a collection of some of the best players together with just bringing in a superstar for a bargain fee must be torture to others so their only hope? That we’re unhappy with it.

When obviously we’re not. We’re absolutely jubilant and it’s brilliant seeing the amount of piss it boils as an added benefit.

There’s an interview on sly app with a rep from Haaland’s team saying she thinks he’ll be the first billion pound player & they’re open to renegotiating his contract with City, in fact her face lit up, she decided to deflect the question on whether there is a RM release clause, probably not to push them further away from potentially signing him one day
That was his agent. I didn’t like it. Players agents being interviewed is uncomfortable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.