Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 58747
You also spat at young children you piece of foul vermin… Sorry that City have some dignity left- always the victim…
I suspect the reason would be that Carragher's fractured 'English' would have to be translated into standard English and then into Spanish to enable David Silva to understand a fuckin' word of it!

We really do have some scumbag fans that follow us and I’ve been going for more years than I care to mention (spoil some of the great songs with M…..ch chants)…….but as well as being scumbags they are not intelligent enough to realise that on Sunday we gave Liverpool and the sycophantic media the excuse to deflect the ‘bus attack’ plus some vile chants from the scousers.

I would absolutely agree with the sentiment ‘always the victim…it’s never your fault’ but please stay clear of crossing the line for the Hillborough chants….it’s got to be so upsetting for the survivors and the victims families.

I absolutely detest Liverpool….probably as much as I do United….and find it really disappointing that we can’t even debate Hillsborough properly now…..but even if our own fans do not care about the upset it causes…..surely they can see how it is weaponised for fodder against City.

There’s an interview on sly app with a rep from Haaland’s team saying she thinks he’ll be the first billion pound player & they’re open to renegotiating his contract with City, in fact her face lit up, she decided to deflect the question on whether there is a RM release clause, probably not to push them further away from potentially signing him one day

Klopp has history of xenophobia - it wasn't so long ago he offended the whole.of Africa with his "little tournament" comment. Now he has had a pop at Arabs. Clear as day that he has an issue.
Must be that aryan blood running through his veins. Wasn’t long ago that ‘his people’ caused millions of deaths and untold suffering to the world. Now the above sentence could be deemed racist to Germans. I could say I meant only Nazi’s if challenged or you misunderstood my post but we all know what it means.

Klopp came after our owners because the Americans don’t want the Arabs showing them up on their own doorstep and reaping the benefits of a money making brand like the premier league. Mansour has been nothing but a perfect custodian to MCFC. Investment in the local area is testament to his actions. Revived an old historic club to untold success.

Apologies to any Germans who may have taken offence to the comment above.

Last edited:
We really do have some scumbag fans that follow us and I’ve been going for more years than I care to mention (spoil some of the great songs with M…..ch chants)…….but as well as being scumbags they are not intelligent enough to realise that on Sunday we gave Liverpool and the sycophantic media the excuse to deflect the ‘bus attack’ plus some vile chants from the scousers.

I would absolutely agree with the sentiment ‘always the victim…it’s never your fault’ but please stay clear of crossing the line for the Hillborough chants….it’s got to be so upsetting for the survivors and the victims families.

I absolutely detest Liverpool….probably as much as I do United….and find it really disappointing that we can’t even debate Hillsborough properly now…..but even if our own fans do not care about the upset it causes…..surely they can see how it is weaponised for fodder against City.
careful mate I said this sort of thing on another thread and got piled on accused of being a 'dipper' etc

Carragher makes some good points here.
Time to stop worrying about the critics. Fuck them all

To be fair he’s spot on about worrying about critics.

Who gives a fuck the what some shitty no mark journalist or bitter ex-player thinks about us?

Football makes the rational minded person irrational. The sooner people realise that no amount of facts nor evidence is going to convince the Dippers or Rags to look at us in favourable terms the better.
Still funny as fuck City refusing Spitty an interview for ‘wearing red pom-poms’. About time the gobshite understood that constant snide remarks have consequences. I loved the way Ronaldo told him to piss off as well.

The fact Neville was given the Haaland interview must have pissed on his chips as well.

To be fair he’s spot on about worrying about critics.

Who gives a fuck the what some shitty no mark journalist or bitter ex-player thinks about us?

Football makes the rational minded person irrational. The sooner people realise that no amount of facts nor evidence is going to convince the Dippers or Rags to look at us in favourable terms the better.
Still funny as fuck City refusing Spitty an interview for ‘wearing red pom-poms’. About time the gobshite understood that constant snide remarks have consequences. I loved the way Ronaldo told him to piss off as well.

The fact Neville was given the Haaland interview must have pissed on his chips as well.

It is not about being worried, stressed or giving a guck on a personal level. It is though about people being allowed to make shite up, tell lies and being at liberty to print or say those untruths without consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.