Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not about being worried, stressed or giving a guck on a personal level. It is though about people being allowed to make shite up, tell lies and being at liberty to print or say those untruths without consequence.
Exactly this. The club seems reluctant to defend itself for misguided political reasons and a desire to be liked and accepted by people who will never like or accept them. But fucked if I’m going to stand by and let feral entitled hypocritical vermin and their servile cheerleaders get away with slagging and lying about us unchallenged

Exactly this. The club seems reluctant to defend itself for misguided political reasons and a desire to be liked and accepted by people who will never like or accept them. But l fucked if I’m going to stand by and let feral entitled hypocritical vermin and their servile cheerleaders get away with slagging and lying about us unchallenged
You can see Pep is mightily fucked off with them too.

Exactly this. The club seems reluctant to defend itself for misguided political reasons and a desire to be liked and accepted by people who will never like or accept them. But l fucked if I’m going to stand by and let feral entitled hypocritical vermin and their servile cheerleaders get away with slagging and lying about us unchallenged

I can understand why the club take the stance they do.
I can even understand why Pep continues to answer loaded questions put to him by twats at news conferences.
Like yourself though I will continue to reply to them wherever and whenever possible.

Who can forget the disgusting personal abuse he received from one Journalist.
On that occasion myself and many more reported it to the club and the club acted quickly. Not sure if that hack still works.
That incident relating to his sick baby would have put anyone off talking to the English press.

Who can forget the disgusting personal abuse he received from one Journalist.
On that occasion myself and many more reported it to the club and the club acted quickly. Not sure if that hack still works.
John Dillon, went on TalkShite and accused City and David of using his premature son’s illness to deflect from the UEFA/CAS stitch up
Think he went on the short lived City Fan TV grovelling
We went after the wrong target though, we should have taken TalkShite down and not just the individual hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.