Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UAE is surely one of the more liberal Arab states. (OK it's not a Western democracy.) I wouldn't particularly want to live there, but if I had to live in an Arab state, which would be better? More liberal? More stable?

Anyone would think the UK was a perfect society, put in place by God as a sort of shining light to the Gentiles. What right have we to impose our standards (and imperfect systems) on people whose culture is entirely different? It isn't 1890 and we are not in the business of sending gunboats the 'civilise' other peoples.
There’s an idea. Send a gunboat up the Mersey and civilise those natives. Might take a while.

Gaslighting, is the word you're looking for. There is an agenda, they are actively trying to spoil City fans' enjoyment, because they can see we are gaining fans the world over and growing commercially.

edit: Has it crossed anyone's mind that they are really targetting the newest wave of fans and making it uncomfortable for them to be City fans?

Kinell. It was uncomfortable being a City fan watching Corradi and Samaras under the tactics of Stuart Pearce and his mascot toy.

I’d have taken some media hate back then!

He is so transparent. He does praise us as a team but these sly fucking digs are always there in the back ground. Also implying we are not conducting ourselves in the right way as a club, but his employer turns a blind eye to his disgusting antics. Just fuck off.
The Power Of The Cult, he can't go full City as the Cult will firebomb his house.

No amount of spit will douse the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.