Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp has history of xenophobia - it wasn't so long ago he offended the whole.of Africa with his "little tournament" comment. Now he has had a pop at Arabs. Clear as day that he has an issue.
Which of course no media brought up as they are all spineless when he tried defending himself with the laughable “ my poor English” excuse

According to the BTL comments in the Grauniad, AbuDhabi executes gay men on a regular basis. They can’t name any actual cases tho’.

There’s more evidence of active gay communities in UAE than any executions. Despite no executions happening the penalty is there as it is in most Islamic countries. Again, no evidence of the countries acting on this, it’s just there.

What is surprising is how many countries where homosexuality is illegal never gets a mention & a massive number of commonwealth countries.

No doubt we’ll be criticising cricketers tour of the West Indies……

There’s more evidence of active gay communities in UAE than any executions. Despite no executions happening the penalty is there as it is in most Islamic countries. Again, no evidence of the countries acting on this, it’s just there.

What is surprising is how many countries where homosexuality is illegal never gets a mention & a massive number of commonwealth countries.

No doubt we’ll be criticising cricketers tour of the West Indies……

Yes. The commonwealth countries have us to thank for their anti-gay laws. Imperialism at its worst.

BBC football say offensive graffiti was sprayed on the concourse, from what I understand wasn’t it scribbled on the toilet door?

I've summarised this in Carragher speak for anyone who can't be arsed to read such shit.

City are cheats, they really are and liverpool have never spent any money they really haven't and city winning 4 in 5 is *spits (at someone?)* ridiculous, it really is and liverpool's organic growth has proved their the best club in the world, they really are, it really is, they really are, it really is.

Yep and no evidence it was not already there before our fans were let in
I heard that liverpool police found that someone signed, dated and notarized it and it was city fan. Still no luck with finding those cunts who threw the coins at the manager or bricks at the bus. Those bloody cameras in and around anfield need replacing.

BBC football say offensive graffiti was sprayed on the concourse, from what I understand wasn’t it scribbled on the toilet door?
It's Bullshit, they knew they were in for it after their antics.

Klopp got carded for being a ****
Main Stand coining Pep
Coach window smashed.
Var box refereed the game

Some exec' or PR **** said to a numpty, go and write and photograph some offensive graffiti in the City toilets.

That is the best he could come up with!

City fans referring to Dippers as Kopites ffs.

This picture springs to mind,

Jurgen Partridge and his bumbling assistant!

Attachments

• S02E01-MdAJrc55-thumb.jpg
    S02E01-MdAJrc55-thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.