Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
I know it's fighting talk on 5live but Pat Nevin just had a proper rant about American owners taking over the Premier League and now it's gone too far to stop them fucking the league up.
About time someone said that the Premiere League was moving to America. Our journalists are in the pockets of Americans some don’t even have a pot to piss in but want to own one of our clubs. Liverpools last owners case in point.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/01/brit...acking-police-champions-league-final-9773354/

Brit arrested for ‘masturbating in public and attacking police’ at Champions League final​

SEI_71074418.jpg

Police have confirmed the man was British and there to support Liverpool

A Liverpool fan has been arrested for ‘pleasuring himself like a gorilla’ in front of supporters at tonight’s Champions League final before attacking an Italian tourist and police.
How low can they go. Dirty, horrible scumbags

Wow has anyone got any pics would love to send them to some arrogant cnuts I know
I know it's fighting talk on 5live but Pat Nevin just had a proper rant about American owners taking over the Premier League and now it's gone too far to stop them fucking the league up.
I’ve got a lot of time for Nevin. He’s intelligent, articulated and says it as he sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.