Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of singing vulgar songs poking fun at Hillsborough - something that didn’t just affect Liverpool mugs, but also three generations of football fans. Let’s replace those tinny songs with some with a little more pride?

The level of song lyrics nowadays is also slightly pathetic. Take the new ‘Dias’ song. We rhyme ‘City’…. with ‘City’. Same as the new ‘Follow follow follow’ that rhymes with ‘world’? We’ve butchered old classics in light of new shite that is the most probable cause for a lack of atmosphere, on occasion. Perhaps if the songs themselves had a bit more heart and soul, a little more depth, and even a little more dignity - then maybe, just maybe, we can see the stands arise once more like they did on kippax street. CTID
Calling Liverpool victims isn’t specifically about Hillsborough, this pathetic excuse needs to fuck off

Rushden hitting the wank wall attacking city fans for the "chants" at Klanfield last week. Calling the club an embarrassment for not apologising for it.

I wonder if he's paid by FSG as well?
Not surprised, this is the same Rushden that regularly bangs on about "Dirty Oil Money" then Jets 9000+ miles around the world to take a better paid job. Any ideas as to what got your plane up in the sky Max or did you use a hand glider?

Fuckinell, read his rants.

All that cos his fucking Team lost to Forest!

He's listed a shitload of things that apparently the Dippers have been doing for ages and asks "why now"

Yet the chant "always the victims" has been going for about 10 years.
Started by the Rags I think and 1 year was subject to a lot of media spotlight before the game and then afterwards when the Rags were locked in for about an hour and sang the song and was recorded and played on TV news reports.
So it is reasonable to ask this bellend "why now"

( I know the answer, his teams "glory years" (1 title) are coming to an end there is fuck all he or the Cult can do about it because their owners are only in it for the £)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.