Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very typical tactic in the article saying if you don't agree your insulting people's intelligence. Trying to shut the debate down so he doesn't have to back it up and show how little he grasps it.
Yep, loads of scousers I know are absolutely convinced we top up our players wages off the record. No proof whatsoever, just keep repeating the lies till they are known as fact

The politically correct name for someone who does that is (and always has been for time immemorial) -
"TIGHT CUNTS" !!!
Nah, I like tight cunts. Was much better fun pre two children when the wife had a tighter ****.
Nobody likes people who don't stand their round, they're just arseholes.

Yep, loads of scousers I know are absolutely convinced we top up our players wages off the record. No proof whatsoever, just keep repeating the lies till they are known as fact

Tront is running around the pitch looking like he stole a living for years and Van Dykes mojo left the building after Henderson left him for dead.

Add Klopps 7 year itch into the equation and you've got a team that's falling apart relying on old players to somehow drag them through.

The politically correct name for someone who does that is (and always has been for time immemorial) -
"TIGHT CUNTS" !!!
Chelsea had anti Spurs chant in the 80s.
"He's only a poor little Yiddo
He stands with his mates on the Shelf.
He goes to the bar
To buy a lager
But he only buys one for himself
TIGHT ****"
Though very politically incorrect footy chants were more imaginative back in the day.

What about people who won't buy beer when it's their round?
Deffo sing about them, name and shame.
I'd go with 'get yer dosh out, get yer dosh out get yer dosh out for the lads'

Mind you, I might, ergh they might respond with 'got three and four pence I've only got three and four pence '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.