Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have one more ‘injury’ than Liverpool - Ronaldo, to make 9.
There’s also Greenwood ‘injured’.

Are Sky following up with how ETH is performing miracles by doing even better than the best goalie, best defence, best midfielders, best attackers, best coach and most knowledgeable fans, with their only 8 injuries?
According to Transfermarkt, Liverpool still have a few more fit first team players than Man City.

Curious :/

I am "brave" enough not to give in totem tation, and join in with the indian puns.

I have too many reservations.

Fuckinell, read his rants.

All that cos his fucking Team lost to Forest!

He's listed a shitload of things that apparently the Dippers have been doing for ages and asks "why now"

Yet the chant "always the victims" has been going for about 10 years.
Started by the Rags I think and 1 year was subject to a lot of media spotlight before the game and then afterwards when the Rags were locked in for about an hour and sang the song and was recorded and played on TV news reports.
So it is reasonable to ask this bellend "why now"

( I know the answer, his teams "glory years" (1 title) are coming to an end there is fuck all he or the Cult can do about it because their owners are only in it for the £)
I thought it was started by chelsea ?

. . . . . . . . .

( I know the answer, his teams "glory years" (1 title) are coming to an end there is fuck all he or the Cult can do about it because their owners are only in it for the £)
I can't for the life of me understand why this is pluralised. 'Glory year' is more appropriate.

You are attempting to trivialise a term that is clearly intended as derogatory based on their lifestyle choice and sexual preference.It can only be described as homophobic when the term for someone who takes it up the arse is used as a direct insult and an attempt to belittle.

Its banter,but i can also accept that the gay community will find it very demeaning and hurtful.
Doing a Posh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.