Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and 71%, given the same criteria is an expectation the Dippers would win the League seven times out of 10 attempts so they’re effectively pricing them at 1/7.

The real odds are around 4/7 City, 63% and 2/1 Dippers, 33% (bearing in mind the whole market for bookmakers doesn’t add up to 100% as they have an inbuilt profit overound).
?? Surely 71% is win 7 out of 10, but lose 3. Thus odds are 7-3 on which bookies would translate as about 2-5.

I have stopped watch these programs of each season. I thought the winners would be shown more.

Just watched the villa game again. I noticed that Tyler 23 has been deleted.
The only way Sky will give you the rich credit you deserve for winning the league is if you fulfil one of these criteria:

- you are called Liverpool
- you are called Man Utd
- you are a plucky underdog who will never again challenge Liverpool or Utd (eg Leicester)

Just rewatched the Premier League Years 2013-14 on Sky Sports. I'm kind of scratching my head a bit. Did we lose the title to Liverpool that season?

We hardly even feature in the programme. It is quite ridiculous!
I stopped watching that shite because of that. I reckon the rags won the league 3 times since the gpc retired, Liverpool twice and the rest were shared around.

The only way Sky will give you the rich credit you deserve for winning the league is if you fulfil one of these criteria:

- you are called Liverpool
- you are called Man Utd
- you are a plucky underdog who will never again challenge Liverpool or Utd (eg Leicester)
Exactly. If any if the red shits win the league their running would be on 5 times a fuck7ng week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.