Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nedum is one of the best pundits out there. He can take that view if he wishes.

All I want is fairness in the football media and not a clapping seal for City.
I think it will be a freak season because of the World Cup and it could be like the year Leicester won it. It is wider open than it has been for quite a few years. City are in transition (at least with our formation on the field)while Liverpool could easily run out of steam with their frenzied style undermined by the World Cup.
At the same time if Arsenal or Spurs fully click they could compete for the title and Chelsea are also capable of winning if they get their act together. Nedum is just being sensible, as he usually is.

I think it will be a freak season because of the World Cup and it could be like the year Leicester won it. It is wider open than it has been for quite a few years. City are in transition (at least with our formation on the field)while Liverpool could easily run out of steam with their frenzied style undermined by the World Cup.
At the same time if Arsenal or Spurs fully click they could compete for the title and Chelsea are also capable of winning if they get their act together. Nedum is just being sensible, as he usually is.
I could live with Arsenal or Spurs winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.