Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current state of the media in a nutshell.

Just write/say dumb, devisive shit you dont even really think to get a reaction.

I wish people would stop falling it

It would just be nice to watch the football. He is a pleasant and intelligent man but seems to think him or the goat need to be speaking every second of the match
I do believe that is because the commentary is used for the radio broadcast (on mancity.com) and would be a bit of a let down for listeners if there was a lot of silence during the match :)

I do believe that is because the commentary is used for the radio broadcast (on mancity.com) and would be a bit of a let down for listeners if there was a lot of silence during the match :)
Tend to agree. I watch a lot of the EDS/u18 games on City+ when he commentates on his own and is much less intrusive. I watched the game live on BT and was amazed at the quality of the commentating duo. They sounded like football enthusiasts, concentrated on the teams in front of them, not a hint of bias or needless "should have done better" comments and mostly named the players as they received the ball. A pleasure not to hear Neville, Carragher, McManaman or Hoddle for a change.

Last edited:
They even had Kier Starmer on as a guest once. No politics were discussed, they talked about grassroots football and then had a laugh and a joke, all lefty pals together having a right old giggle.

Really pissed me off.
I'm a bit confused about what really pissed you off.

Is it the idea that people who are not right wing could have a laugh or that they might talk about things other than politics?

Or was it that you would have found it easier to get cross about their political opinions rather than having to work yourself up into a lather about them having a laugh??

I'm a bit confused about what really pissed you off.

Is it the idea that people who are not right wing could have a laugh or that they might talk about things other than politics?

Or was it that you would have found it easier to get cross about their political opinions rather than having to work yourself up into a lather about them having a laugh??
Are you having a laugh?

Every time I watch this it makes my heart sing!

There is a reason they are 'pundits' on SKY TV and that's because they are washed
up bums who didn't have a brain cell between them and now need to earn a few quid
whatever way they can. You can only pity them for what they are.

The same programme gave Charlie Nicholas the opportunity to inform us that Charlie Adam signing for Liverpool was a better signing than Sergio signing for city !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.