Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I've looked through the comment and it seems half dont believe it and the other think he's worth it, so it doesn't seem to be affecting the sportswashing murdering petrodollar reputation we've already got with the average idiot.
Is he a bitter Oldham fan? Just another wanker quoting “The Daily Fail believes”, well you tosspot I don’t believe anything that you write, fecking idiot.

North West Tonight , tonight coverage of last night's match consisted of stating that Manchester City had won 5 0 last night and Harland had scored twice Thst was it no film no interviews no nothing I pay my licence for this shit. The previous night had a good five minutes and film of Liverpools goals.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE !!!
They are jealous bitter pricks, who hate that we are better than them, and their shit stains club they support.

Bullsh*tter Keegan at it again, 4 days after his beloved United got battered by City.

How the f*ck would the lying, shit stirring, Rag tw@t know Erlings contract details?

5-EE47027-F985-4-CCF-A635-61725-D2-CB21-E.jpg
Keegan is an Oldham fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.