Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all a bit too raw at the moment, especially as we've just played Liverpool.
However, I genuinely think that if City keep winning, the tide will eventually turn, if only because the ever- expanding number of young City fans will determine the Media narrative, just as their current agenda is aimed at the larger United/Liverpool fanbase.
Very true. I know of 2 United dads who’ve sons that turned. Also, abroad recently and only seen one United shirt on a kid whereas there were quite a few on the younger generation.

Not empirical evidence, granted, but at least a snapshot of how things are changing.

From the article

"Merseyside Police said inquires were continuing and appealed for information.
The force urged anyone with video, CCTV or dashcam footage of the incident to come forward."

I wonder how that will go
About as far as the last one, with the same conclusion

Busy( ish ) working but I imagine the press are full of condemnation for everyone’s favourite centre Virgil van Dijk for scuffing up the penalty spot before the West Ham penalty? We know how much they all hate cheating.

Busy( ish ) working but I imagine the press are full of condemnation for everyone’s favourite centre Virgil van Dijk for scuffing up the penalty spot before the West Ham penalty? We know how much they all hate cheating.
I bet it doesn't even make the MoTD highlights

From the article

"Merseyside Police said inquires were continuing and appealed for information.
The force urged anyone with video, CCTV or dashcam footage of the incident to come forward."

I wonder how that will go
These lot struggle to hand in child killers nevermind a scruff.

Just so I can wrap my head around all this. City have not said anything officially in regard to the xenophobic stuff and the press are falling over themselves to put the boot in anyway.

I think they were all “briefed” at their latest WhatsApp meeting.

Whoppers.

it affects us in our daily life by either not talking about football with workmates or spending bait time arguing City's case in defence, as what is said is believed over and over again.

A little example

A guy (man utd) kept telling me Haaland was on 600k a week FACT, I argued back he was not and was actually on 350/400k then the 'news' broke that we were paying him 900k a week.

The same bloke was at me telling me that we were paying him 900k a week FACT

I said in reply but last week you told me it was 600k FACT, which fact is the correct fact or are you just fucking that dumb that you believe everything you read in the newspaper?

Then we can add on all the FFP shit
The largest squad in the league shit
The limitless pot of cash shit
The owned by a state shit

I could go on but it kinda grinds you down.
Nolite te bastardes carborundum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.