Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And call out the same 3 clubs as klopp

"To equate what City and Paris Saint-Germain have done - and what Newcastle United intend to do - with what is possible for other clubs is an insult to everyone’s intelligence, no matter how much ‘net spend’ or salary figures are twisted."

Its like those 3 teams are the only teams with mega rich owners, he also intimates that we are cheating and cooking our books.
If Liverpool owners didn't take so much money out of the club, they are more than capable of competing with us financially, our income levels are very similar.
I'm pleased our club told him he wears red pompoms, he clearly does, why should he have free reign to slag us off, repeat bullshit lies and then expect exclusive interviews. In this article he accuses us of twisting our salary figures, the "kopites" will lap this up as usual. I wish our club would make a stronger stance, ask him to explain his defamatory comments under threat of legal recompense.
He’s had free reign to slag us off for years with his snide remarks while presenting for sky. A couple of weeks ago he made a comment about the etihad never being full. I know it’s banter, but what other team gets that sort of criticism? Another example is from a few years ago when himself and Neville were at the Etihad and I think it was like a pre game briefing and they went live on social media and Carragher was taking the piss out of us. Again, it’s banter, but you imagine if Micah slagged Liverpool off? He’d be public enemy number one. He mentions City fans have paranoia, but I think that’s justified with the article he’s just published. Self awareness Jamie? He’s got none.

20 point margin? so they did beat our 100 point record after all, no wonder we are 'paranoid'

He’s had free reign to slag us off for years with his snide remarks while presenting for sky. A couple of weeks ago he made a comment about the etihad never being full. I know it’s banter, but what other team gets that sort of criticism? Another example is from a few years ago when himself and Neville were at the Etihad and I think it was like a pre game briefing and they went live on social media and Carragher was taking the piss out of us. Again, it’s banter, but you imagine if Micah slagged Liverpool off? He’d be public enemy number one. He mentions City fans have paranoia, but I think that’s justified with the article he’s just published. Self awareness Jamie? He’s got none.

Mehh. He is an irrelevance. But when Klopp conflates clubs owned by sovereign wealth funds with those owned by individuals, and then states we can spend what we want, when we clearly can't, it's a completely different ballgame. Let's see if he does it again, or whether the little shot across his bows worked.

Just imagine if a former City player ever wrote this kind of nonsense about Liverpool. It would never happen, yet we have to put up with this shit on a regular basis.
Riddled with lies and mistakes. The usual state-funded bollocks. Describes City’s management as “paranoid.” It says We are Ballon D’orr team of year. False. We are the Club of the Year for our work off the pitch. Just more fucking insults from a classless biased twat.

Not sure where all this shit about City fans being unhappy comes from, I’m fucking ecstatic at what we have achieved, and continue to do so.

Must be that reverse psychology stuff that they talk about, scousers must be in absolute meltdown to try that sort of shit.

Boiling piss, living rent free, the victims really are scraping the barrel.

*skips off singing Bluemoon
Wasn't it Conn who claimed lots of City fans like him were unhappy with the takeover? Seems to have grown from there, even though he's in a minority of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.