Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Joe Hart interview on Ben Foster's podcast ,called Fozcast , he expressed love for City and fans and that will never change , he names his five favourite City players and end up with fifteen !!! , Top geezer Joe , he could have slagged the club over his departure but kept quiet and he says he still hopes we keep on winning trophies , glad he has found success at Celtic after a few barren years.

With TNT taking over BT sports coverage, I think some (iirc reading on here) pundits are already gone/going.

Perhaps Mr Humphrey is one of them.
If he’s not, he should be.

Shame, he turned into a spiteful biased presenter, as he was quite a breath of fresh air on … Grand Prix (memory…) when he originally appeared on something important, and I was looking forward to seeing him do the football… but it felt like he was quickly told how to behave around the cartel and noncartel.
Now I always found him as smarmy and snide, just something about him at the time and he's become more of a complete git as time passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.