Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved her argument. Ferguson is better than Peo because he did it when other clubs had less money… I.e. United were relatively speaking more dominant. Is she really that stupid. For god sake Sky.

No no.....it was all organic the class of 92 and all that bollocks.

Darren Lewis and that Asian bird were waxing lyrical about City at the very beginning of the show, with that Vicky Gomersal as the presenter, this went on for a good 25 mins.
Yes, I saw that. I’m talking about an interview. All they had was the Arsenal reporter from the Athletic. Surely an interview outside the ground, or a quick video chat with Twosips isn’t asking too much.

Anyway, at least we got a prerecorded piece with Pep.

Don't know why a lot of you put yourselves through it. I can genuinely say I've never read a word any of those journalists have written about us (except what I've seen posted on here). I go to home games, watch some away games on someone's Sky Go account and never bother with journalists - I absolutely don't see the point in them. However, the shame is that a lot of people do and actually still believe what journalists say. They seem to think journalists live by a code of analysing data, doing in-depth analysis of the game and engaging with researchers to get the truth. If only.....
This is pretty much the same boat as me. Go to home games, occasional away trip, when I watch on the box never ever have the volume up for the two biggest wankers, spit and rat. And come on BM. The only problem then is punters coming on here saying he said this, she said that, which does get you ticking. The only two angles in the MSM for City are cheats and/or sportswashing, there is nothing else and tbh I don’t want praise from these utter cunts.

Keys....Twat, is that the best you've got.
He's a clueless, hairy handed know-nowt, oxygen thieving, lipless, halfwitted shitstained fat stump..... and how he got the gig on beIN is unfathomable. Never mind, I suppose he can just carry on shagging his daughters friend while his wife fucks him off and empties his pockets and his entire family disowns him.

Fuck off porky.
Ahh that Richard Keys

Melissa ready on SSN saying if city win the treble it cant be compared to uniteds treble due to the 115 charges against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.