Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coverage was very much a curates egg. I would very much agree with Mad and his account but I suppose Tommy116 was right to point out the positive aspects of this programme. The starting point is that RTE hate Manchester City they tend to favour the rags and dippers to an alarming degree. As for Brady as a former Gooner and having played in Italy he was always going to try to put the boot in. Had we lost it they would have had one almighty wankfest. Thanks be to god we won.
Unless it's Dunnie, it's mute for me on RTE and Virgin Media.. same for Newstalk (unless Nedum is on). They know their audience : 90% Reds wanting City to lose. Used to love Whelan as a kid, when playing for Ireland, but he's immediately muted now. Hates us with a passion.

Secondly, when you question why it's only his second visit to a game in 13 years have you wondered why. It surely can't be to do with security issues could it and it's not that easy for him to just jump on a plane to Manchester, nip into Mary D's for a pint then walk over to the ground.

Dan can't quite grasp that Sheik M might be busy enough being Deputy Prime Minister and chairman of a $100bn investment group.

How many times has Jeff Bezos visited the Amazon warehouse in Rochdale?

Dan can't quite grasp that Sheik M might be busy enough being Deputy Prime Minister and chairman of a $100bn investment group.

How many times has Jeff Bezos visited the Amazon warehouse in Rochdale?
Or, maybe not that arsed about city as he bought it as an investment (not for sportswashing purposes) and it's paid him off handsomely whilst being very well run by other professionals in the buisness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.