Medical tonight ...

stoneytheblue said:
Happy Feet said:
mjwbgm said:
Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Source - Relative works at Hospital,
Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
could it be ade.
He's already had it, i have to be vague as well but he is signing as well, could it be JT? Not had any info on that transfer.

First post so please be gentle...

I thought all medicals were done at Carrington?

raggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I live on Russell Road (Spire Hospital -Whalley Range) no sign of journos, however as OVO these days seem to be able to keep everything off fthe radar who knows !

there's also the alexandra in cheadle.

dont know if anyone use's this hospital or not?

sounds like solid info to me, don't think the OP has been waiting around 5 years to start WUM'ing it.

stevethecab said:
Happy Feet said:
mjwbgm said:
Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Source - Relative works at Hospital,
Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
could it be ade.
He's already had it, i have to be vague as well but he is signing as well, could it be JT? Not had any info on that transfer.
when did he have it ?
Today, I was told by a "source" can't say anymore sorry.

Marvin said:
It's a wind up. Cty usually use Carrington according to their Sports Science staff who posted this info tonight on the Adebayor thread.

They occasionally take scans at Bridgewater Hospital or Whalley range

they dont use carrington mate they indeed use the BUPA in whalley range which is where tevez had his medical today and that is FACT.

i cant see anyone other than adeybayor to be honest because once his work permit is done tomoz then he will be on the flight as he will be the trophy signing to the south africans as they love him there.

by the way JT flew into macclesfield by helicoptor to have talks either sunday or yesterday FACT but no doubt i will get abuse for that info but it did happen.

the futures blue my friends.

Marvin said:
It's a wind up. Cty usually use Carrington according to their Sports Science staff who posted this info tonight on the Adebayor thread.

They occasionally take scans at Bridgewater Hospital or Whalley range

they dont use carrington mate they indeed use the BUPA in whalley range which is where tevez had his medical today and that is FACT.

i cant see anyone other than adeybayor to be honest because once his work permit is done tomoz then he will be on the flight as he will be the trophy signing to the south africans as they love him there.

the futures blue my friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.