Medical tonight ...

Shooter 83 said:
Danamy said:
The procedure is..........agree terms........medical....work permit....then sign contract

PMSL

blueinsa said:
stu9488 said:
Danamy said:
The procedure is..........agree terms........medical........then sign contract

HAHA ok agreed!

And then jump on a plane to somewhere nice and hot! ;-)

Only when you have actualy done a medical lol And Passed!

stu9488 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Danamy said:
The procedure is..........agree terms........medical....work permit....then sign contract

PMSL

blueinsa said:
stu9488 said:
Danamy said:
The procedure is..........agree terms........medical........then sign contract

HAHA ok agreed!

And then jump on a plane to somewhere nice and hot! ;-)

Only when you have actualy done a medical lol And Passed!

The work permit would come before the medical ;-)

betty swollocks said:
Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!!

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.[/quote]

You're so confident that maybe you can tell us how you know its FACT.[/quote]

Im not typing it all out again neither do I need to justify myself im not trying to cause an argument just letting people know the latest from where im sat, if you want to know how I know this look back through the pages mate.[/quote]

not dissing you stu or anything coz you seem pretty much ding dang do but,why are most reporting hes passed one?[/quote]

Not a clue buddy be he has NOT had a medical trust me. Thats not to say a deal is off or anything there wasnt even a medical Scheduled so its not as if it was cancelled, I just dont think its as advanced as people are making out.

i believe ya mate..not many i do but i followed your posts on this one and you seem to have stuck to your guns.
not that im anyone to judge by the way im just watching and listening.
what will be will be and itl happen 1st game against blackburn!
nice knowing beforehand tho lol

stu9488 said:
betty swollocks said:
Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!!

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.

You're so confident that maybe you can tell us how you know its FACT.[/quote]

Im not typing it all out again neither do I need to justify myself im not trying to cause an argument just letting people know the latest from where im sat, if you want to know how I know this look back through the pages mate.[/quote]

not dissing you stu or anything coz you seem pretty much ding dang do but,why are most reporting hes passed one?[/quote]

Not a clue buddy be he has NOT had a medical trust me. Thats not to say a deal is off or anything there wasnt even a medical Scheduled so its not as if it was cancelled, I just dont think its as advanced as people are making out.[/quote]

Thanks for the update Stu.....What else do you know??? and please keep us updated!!!

Petetheblu said:
stu9488 said:
betty swollocks said:

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.

You're so confident that maybe you can tell us how you know its FACT.

Not a clue buddy be he has NOT had a medical trust me. Thats not to say a deal is off or anything there wasnt even a medical Scheduled so its not as if it was cancelled, I just dont think its as advanced as people are making out.[/quote]

Thanks for the update Stu.....What else do you know??? and please keep us updated!!![/quote]

I dont know anything about transfer news mate as we dont get told anything more than you do, but Injury news and updates surrounding medicals I have a good knowledge of, I wouldnt say I was ITK those people amongst us seem to get slated day in day out. Will keep posted of any developments.

betty swollocks said:
i believe ya mate..not many i do but i followed your posts on this one and you seem to have stuck to your guns.
not that im anyone to judge by the way im just watching and listening.
what will be will be and itl happen 1st game against blackburn!
nice knowing beforehand tho lol

HAHA yes very true mate, well as I say I wont recieve any info on transfers, andif I do it will probs be a load of rubbish! Can keep you updated with injury/medical related stuff. Thats about it lol

Been off line all day. Is there any truth in the guardians story re Adebayor stalling due to feelings in his home country or is that just pants? I've probably missed this so apologies. Is he close to signing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.