Medical tonight ...

I've been batting for you in the Adebayor thread Stu. I think the majority believe there's been no medical now but it took some convincing!

Thanks for your info on here, it's appreciated.

stu9488 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
stu9488 said:
Bog Off! lol

haha, serious question now, how long on average does a medical take?

Depends what needs to be done really mate, a fit healhty player with no injury history will take around an hour. Complex medicals can take upto 3 hours.
did you have an hours lunch yesterday? ;)

stu9488 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
stu9488 said:
Bog Off! lol

Depends what needs to be done really mate, a fit healhty player with no injury history will take around an hour. Complex medicals can take upto 3 hours.

I take it Utd are still doing Owen's then ?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stu9488 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
stu9488 said:
Bog Off! lol

haha no! Day off today though!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stu9488 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
stu9488 said:
Bog Off! lol

dammit, I set the trap and you beat me to it!!

stu9488 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
stu9488 said:
Bog Off! lol

they'd be examining me for about 2 weeks then..

stu if you feel like answering can you explain to me why I've tore my hamstring up by my arse and behind my knee 3 times in the last 18 months. each time our physio tells me I'm ready and I rip the fucker after 2 or 3 weeks again. I've taken all the precautions. The last time I ruptured it up near my arse and needed an OP, been told to lay off it for 6 months..

only answer if you can be arsed

sdavros said:
stu9488 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
stu9488 said:
Bog Off! lol

they'd be examining me for about 2 weeks then..

stu if you feel like answering can you explain to me why I've tore my hamstring up by my arse and behind my knee 3 times in the last 18 months. each time our physio tells me I'm ready and I rip the fucker after 2 or 3 weeks again. I've taken all the precautions. The last time I ruptured it up near my arse and needed an OP, been told to lay off it for 6 months..

only answer if you can be arsed

Have you tried the possibility that its something else causing the injury? With a hamstring you need to A)find out whats causing it and B)needs resting 6months is excessive but certainly 3-4 months if its a bad tear!

Oh look who came out of the woodworks again, stu9488 .

You already tried to be an ITK over at mancityfans and failed completely why don't you give it a rest son?

:)

stu9488 said:
Have you tried the possibility that its something else causing the injury? With a hamstring you need to A)find out whats causing it and B)needs resting 6months is excessive but certainly 3-4 months if its a bad tear!

first off he told me it was my knee (I have a weakness in my right knee from a dislocation and ligament damage) but that's my right knee and i've been doing my left hammie.

more recently the club are examining my hips and back as there seems to be a problem there. It's utterly frustrating. I haven't finished 90 minutes in 18 months and am now a big fat bastard.

Cheers for the reply mate.

avoidconfusion said:
Oh look who came out of the woodworks again, stu9488 .

You already tried to be an ITK over at mancityfans and failed completely why don't you give it a rest son?

:)

I was fed bad info with a lad I worked with, and so dont post any info as we dont get any now, not claiming ITK at all just posting honest info as I work in the department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.