Meet Wilfried Bony (club keeps promise)

Re: Meet Wilfried Bony, Club changes original promise

Bluemoon115 said:
This story had everything. Drama, suspense, a back story the central character and a resolution.

I demand a sequel.

The sequel would be a whole lot nastier ;)

ColinLee said:
Plain Speaking said:
VOOMER said:
20 Christians were videoed being beheaded by ISIS this week.
True, but relatively trivial things, like meeting football heroes, can be quite big moments in a 12 year olds short life.
Despite all the stick, I'm glad I raised the issue. It's a good job I've got a thick skin :-)
Are you sure your son is arsed either way? Or was it your nose put out of joint?
My son's favourite player was Bony even before he was linked with us. It is bizarre I'm not sure why? He is a keen City supporter. When he was linked with us he was over the moon.
I think he said it was the "best day of his life" (he's had a few of those before though), when he signed!

Plain Speaking said:
ColinLee said:
Plain Speaking said:
True, but relatively trivial things, like meeting football heroes, can be quite big moments in a 12 year olds short life.
Despite all the stick, I'm glad I raised the issue. It's a good job I've got a thick skin :-)
Are you sure your son is arsed either way? Or was it your nose put out of joint?
My son's favourite player was Bony even before he was linked with us. It is bizarre I'm not sure why? He is a keen City supporter. When he was linked with us he was over the moon.
I think he said it was the "best day of his life" (he's had a few of those before though), when he signed!

See - all it took was a simple phone call!! But now just Quit whilst you are ahead. It's not funny anymore.

Ps - No credit to the for sorting out the matter so quickly??

Meanwhile over at the "Full Kit Wanker" thread ................................ ;)

tommcfc said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
what a surreal thread , the OP has entered a competition , and presumed he has won it , with no confirmation from the club , he comes on a forum to complain about the club he supports before contacting the club and without the relevant facts , and then cant be arsed to find the club contact phone number to resolve his issue .Then comments , it could be a long phone call which could possible make a dream come true for his son , is this a f*cking wind up.

Haha, was thinking the same thing. 50 shirts would sell very quickly, especially as they're counting sales from the 2 physical Citystores as well as online sales. Also, who's to say the 50 who won the offer aren't also being joined by the 75 who turn up on the day?
The fact the OP has just assumed he was one of the first 50 is very bizarre

i read it as he didn't know and just assumed as well. Is that right?

Plain Speaking said:
I have just received a phone call from Alex at the club saying I could bring my son to meet Bony at 2pm tomorrow. He is delighted.

Profressional complainers always win.

Bluemoon115 said:
This story had everything. Drama, suspense, a back story the central character and a resolution.

and a great big fanny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.