Meet Wilfried Bony (club keeps promise)

Re: Meet Wilfried Bony, Club changes original promise

Plain Speaking said:
Pablo1 said:
Plain Speaking said:
I have just received a phone call from Alex at the club saying I could bring my son to meet Bony at 2pm tomorrow. He is delighted.
Did he confirm that you were one of the original competition winners?
He said I was. I suspect it helped to raise the issue on here?

I still believe "the first 50 shirt sales" meet Bony was replaced by the "first 75 fans" to come to the City store. The club is looking to generate maximum revenue from sales. I understand that and with half term on us they want to get the shop store packed. There were probably a good number of the "first 50" shirts sold abroad and it would have been unrealistic to have expected a good attendance from those.
Did you post this with a smile on your face or a large Vodka

Thank all the heavens this got sorted.

Plain Speaking said:
Tanzeylee said:
Not to sure what your getting at, was your son one of the first 50 to buy a bony shirt? Also T&Cs can often change at the last minute for these sort of comps, which is probably in the T&Cs, so is this just a rant at being treated badly by the club for not winning?...
The only Terms and conditions were:
"Only the first 50 to purchase a "Wilifried -14" shirt will be guaranteed a space to meet him.
Your space will allow you plus one to attend.
You must be available to attend the signing at the stadium, if you cannot make the date when it is announced the club will not be able to re-arrange your meeting but we will send a picture of Wilfried to your home address.
The shirt must be purchased via official MCFC channels- Market St Citystore Stadium CityStore or online.
Shirts purchased through other retailers will not be considered for this offer."

I think it is unfair the club seem to have thrown the original proposal in the bin. They seem to have come up with an alternative proposal without any regard to the previous advertised deal.

20 Christians were videoed being beheaded by ISIS this week.

VOOMER said:
Plain Speaking said:
Tanzeylee said:
Not to sure what your getting at, was your son one of the first 50 to buy a bony shirt? Also T&Cs can often change at the last minute for these sort of comps, which is probably in the T&Cs, so is this just a rant at being treated badly by the club for not winning?...
"Only the first 50 to purchase a "Wilifried -14" shirt will be guaranteed a space to meet him.
You must be available to attend the signing at the stadium, if you cannot make the date when it is announced the club will not be able to re-arrange your meeting but we will send a picture of Wilfried to your home address.
The shirt must be purchased via official MCFC channels- Market St Citystore Stadium CityStore or online.
Shirts purchased through other retailers will not be considered for this offer."

I think it is unfair the club seem to have thrown the original proposal in the bin. They seem to have come up with an alternative proposal without any regard to the previous advertised deal.

Piss off you, this is a first world problems thread.

VOOMER said:
Plain Speaking said:
Tanzeylee said:

True, but relatively trivial things, like meeting football heroes, can be quite big moments in a 12 year olds short life.
Despite all the stick, I'm glad I raised the issue. It's a good job I've got a thick skin :-)

Only one question

How many posters were you planning on buying?

Plain Speaking said:
VOOMER said:
Plain Speaking said:

True, but relatively trivial things, like meeting football heroes, can be quite big moments in a 12 year olds short life.
Despite all the stick, I'm glad I raised the issue. It's a good job I've got a thick skin :-)
Are you sure your son is arsed either way? Or was it your nose put out of joint?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.