Meet Wilfried Bony (club keeps promise)

Re: Meet Wilfried Bony, Club changes original promise

I wouldn't hold your breath. I know of one instance of the club and a "competition" with an outcome that was quite frankly a fucking disgrace.

Plain Speaking said:
bugsyblue said:
Why do I get the feeling that when the OP finally decides to call the club this is going to be a very anticlimactic thread.

I believe the club should have initiated contact with the fans who bought early "Wilifried -14" shirts to meet him. The club should honour its original promise.
Whats the point moaning on here ?e cant do anything .contact Danny Wilson at the club. he will be able toanswerall your points as he works for the club &we dont

jimmygrimblesboots said:
what a surreal thread , the OP has entered a competition , and presumed he has won it , with no confirmation from the club , he comes on a forum to complain about the club he supports before contacting the club and without the relevant facts , and then cant be arsed to find the club contact phone number to resolve his issue .Then comments , it could be a long phone call which could possible make a dream come true for his son , is this a f*cking wind up.

Haha, was thinking the same thing. 50 shirts would sell very quickly, especially as they're counting sales from the 2 physical Citystores as well as online sales. Also, who's to say the 50 who won the offer aren't also being joined by the 75 who turn up on the day?
The fact the OP has just assumed he was one of the first 50 is very bizarre

Wow. Really just wow. Got to page 2 and no further.

There are ways to go about things, if you had got in touch with the club, and they'd just fobbed you off then fair do, have a whinge, but you have entered a comp, might be in the top 50, might not, yet you're on here whinging about ifs and buts and slagging part of our club.

I hope you get fuck all in all honesty, and I'm sure there are a lot more people on here that think, just won't say the same thing.

You din't get any confirmation of being in the first 50 so I guess you were not in the first 50. Had the club sent a confirmation email, thats a different story.

Well I went on the lottery last week and the bastards haven't sent me my winnings. Bunch of cunts couldn't run a piss up. Does anyone know what the numbers were?

Sympathy in short supply from people first thing in the morning ;)

Ricster said:
Wow. Really just wow. Got to page 2 and no further.

There are ways to go about things, if you had got in touch with the club, and they'd just fobbed you off then fair do, have a whinge, but you have entered a comp, might be in the top 50, might not, yet you're on here whinging about ifs and buts and slagging part of our club.

I hope you get fuck all in all honesty, and I'm sure there are a lot more people on here that think, just won't say the same thing.

That. Also you have to wonder if the OP is real or is he just trying it on.

is this a really dry and unfunny attempt at fishing??

how on earth do you know you were in the first 50? you say you cant believe as a competition winner you havent been contacted but how on earth do you know youve won???

why are you asking us?????

why am i getting involved?¬!!

We were in the City store a few weeks ago and Bony's agent was in there, he'd bought 50 Bony tops and various other merchandise, left the store with 2 massive suitcases crammed full.....maybe we have the winner......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.