Meeting Re: Atmosphere

You have to question how shit our support is if we need some away fans next to us for us to sing "who's the faggot in the pink" to create an atmosphere.

Our home support is in the bottom three of the premier league and this is why.

"The atmosphere was shit today because Fulham only brought a couple of hundred" i can imagine Aris, Poznan, Napoli and German fans pissing their pants off at this pathetic excuse.

WNRH said:
You have to question how shit our support is if we need some away fans next to us for us to sing "who's the faggot in the pink" to create an atmosphere.

"The atmosphere was shit today because Fulham only brought a couple of hundred" i can imagine Aris, Poznan, Napoli and German fans pissing their pants off at this pathetic excuse.

Aris, Poznan, Napoli and German fans are allowed to enjoy themselves. We're treated like 6 year old children.

At the start after playing right here right now as the plays come out put the blue moon up without an overwhelming blasting of bluemoon and let the fans sing it and make a full end and put the away fans right in the corner where our "kippax" lot are and make it an all blue end also get the stewards to stop telling the singers to sit down as it makes them feel awkward. Its sounded better recently anyway

Will it be standing in 212? I hope so but if it's not made clear and some think it is and some think it isn't it could cause a bit of friction between standers/sitters.

WNRH said:

It's no worse than most other teams'.

I'm sorry to keep reiterating a point but I'm going to. This isn't really about the few thousand in the existing areas who will sing whatever. It's about the rest of the groud who, in big games, often are hit with " we are not standing alone til I die" merging from the two areas at key moments. One end will mean one, louder, song which everyone will join in with.

If the club promote this hard enough(and the game is right) it will work. If we go 3 down and are out of
The cup of course nothing will help.

If the South Stand holds 6,000 and the away allocation is 3,000, then in theory we should be just as loud. Added to that 110,109 and the rest of the entire ground, then I'm not sure if it would solve the problem moving the fans, although there is no harm trying.

There would then be 3,000 cheaper tickets for blues as well.

ChesterRdBlue said:
WNRH said:

Aris, Poznan, Napoli and German fans are allowed to enjoy themselves. We're treated like 6 year old children.

Rubbish, every football fan no matter where they come from in the world are allowed to open their mouths and sing as much and as loud as they want, especially in this country.

Great opportunity for us. Take it. We`ve been moaning about the atmosphere since we moved from Maine Road (although it has got better), having fans behind each goal and here is our chance to get the place rocking. Our club listens. What isn`t their to like? If you fancy a sing-a-long get yourself in the mix and get behind the boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.