meeting the players today at city store

bignosebaldy

Arrived at City's store today to get shirts signed by Dunne and DeJong, got there for 2.10, picked a couple of shirts up straight away, got in the queue only to be told that there would be no point in queuing because they were only there for 1 hour and would be gone before we got to them. Couldn't believe it! Not sure if it's them or the store, but was totally disgusted and left with one very disappointed toddler!

sorry to hear that we was told there was a cut off point n we was after it because they was only stayin for an hour but we got to see them and got shirt signed and there was alot of people after us aswel and they got theres signed. you would of thought that they would of see everybody

they do this all the time the kids wait in the cold then they think they ve done their bit and fuck off its not right, last time the steward tried to tell me they were busy...er after training, yeah how about get the mugs there then they have to buy the kids shirts so as not to do the kids heads right in, no good complaining they dont give a fuck

There are a couple of great reasons for coming to the CityStore at the City of Manchester Stadium this Tuesday afternoon.
In line with our half-term offer, there is 50% off all replica kits and training wear, but come along from 2pm and you can meet City skipper Richard Dunne.

Richard, along with new signing Nigel de Jong, will be signing autographs and meeting fans in the store, and don’t forget that card holders can claim the usual discounts on all items bought in store.

no mention that they would be signing for just one hour. bang out of order imo.

It really is too bad of City's players to leave before signing the shirts of the fans that have queued up for the signings. don't these players realise how very fortunate they are, they are our young fans heroes and to disappoint them beggars belief. I once queued to get a book signed by Paul Dickov and he stayed much later than he should have until he had signed each and every one, and, I have to say Sven did the same. I waited in line for a book signing and he kept the queue waiting because he chatted to each and every fan, allowed time for photos and thanked everyone for coming along and being so patient, isn't that how it should be. Take note you Prima Donna stars.

Shaun Goater did the same....stayed way after time signing his book. He even signed a photo of my dog Goater, laughing his head off that he was named after him.
Its all down to the players involved I reckon....

After yesterdays post about the team at a hotel in Portsmouth and this today
I'm really starting to get to the point of fucking them off its a disgrace that this club has gone down these lines
The club should organise things better, the players should have been there a couple of hours at least.
Gone have the heady days of training session at CoMS and then signing a couple of thousand autographs
for the kids.
We might be the richest club in the world but lets not forget the roots and foundations this club was built on

I was there, got there at bang on two and they were already telling us they might not see us, sad thing was they wasnt that many people there anyway and it would have took them all of ten minutes to see the rest, a group of kids accompanied by a couple adults turned up, all in City shirts, all with balls/photos etc ready to be signed and they all got turned away, this was at 2.10pm, felt really sorry for them these are the fans of the future !, they werent turned away by the players though, but by employees before theyd even got in the store.

p1702091434fd1.jpg

p1702091435yv2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.