Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

Just thought id dig this topic up. Are you bringing the megaphone to the derby a's it'd be a great way to get the croud going (I doubt it'll need much to get going but it always help) and it'd also help get the 'poznan' organised.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Just thought id dig this topic up. Are you bringing the megaphone to the derby a's it'd be a great way to get the croud going (I doubt it'll need much to get going but it always help) and it'd also help get the 'poznan' organised.

Slight dilema here.

I'm really tempted to bring one on Wednesday, but I've yet to contact the club to see if they will give me the OK again. I could do that tomorrow, so no problem really. However, I've currently got my eye on one that's 20 odd quid and a local pick up, as there isn't enough time to get one posted via Ebay. To complicate matters even further, I'm watching a 45watt beast that's ending in two days time.(TBH I would prefer this one) I've sent a message to the seller asking what their reserve is. Still waiting for a reply. TBH, I really don't know what to do ATM.

Not saying its a bad idea or anything (cos it's great to see people trying to find new ways to sort the atmosphere), but would you need it for a derby? surely everyones gonna be up for singing as loud and long as possible?

TBH I wouldn't need it for the derby as the place will be rocking.(hopefully)

However, used correctly and it could get even more songs going, especially if we're winning. Not to mention on the concorse before the game and at half time.

I got the OK from the club to bring the original megaphone I bought off Ebay, but it didn't work and I sent it back to the seller. Gutted really, as I really fancied a tear up with the Right Said Fred Fella with his megaphone in the Poznan end. ;-)

you've got to take the megaphone it will help the atmosphere be even better. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebannana said:
you've got to take the megaphone it will help the atmosphere be even better. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This, last year at the derby it went flat after about 20mins. I think we're more expectant now, and we get more nervous. I'm behind you

Would be no point for the derby, be good to bring it against birmingham though aslong as it was used to get new songs going otherwise again it would be pointless just for old songs imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.