Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

jrb said:
Right.

This is how it is ATM. Why doesn't anything ever run smoothly?

The club have given me the OK to bring a megaphone on the understanding that there are no abusive songs started about United and there are no references to Munchen. The songs have to be City songs.

The current problem. Still waiting for a reply off Ebay.(Manchester pick up)

The 45 watt beast I was looking at has a reserve of £100. GOOD ONE! Yeah right. (get a a collection going ;-) ) Unless I can get hold of a decent megaphone in the next 24 hours, it won't be at the United game(phew comes the reply form some on BM :-) )

I'll keep on trying.
If you can bring it tonight mate!
It'll get the whole stadium going!
COME ON CITY!!!

UltraPoland said:
If you want your enemy on the knees (i mean mouths wide open, speechless etc.) you must be:
a)loud
b)somehow organised (megaphone is a great helper and mint idea!)
c)active all 90 minutes and even beyond
d)support your team even more after losing goal/game because is the moment when they need it MOST!
e) do things that other teams supporters don`t (like bouncing, scarfs waving etc)- it`s not rocket science, it`s simple, everybody can do that and effect is massive!
f)do not hesitate to cooperate with club board in order to get what you want (standing sections for volunteers interested in full-game support, flags, megaphone etc.)
If you try (you`ve tried a little already on WBA away and had fun! didn`t you?) it, not all at a time, gradually I mean, you can be an fore-front among british fans soon. Because thats the way you can distinguish yourself from other crowds on "sanitised stadiums" as you (quite correctly) call them.
Just a little bit of advice from me. Worth of consideration i think.

Great post. I think being drawn v Poznan this year has been a great thing. It's definitey inspired us and shown there is a way of improving the atmosphere.

Good luck in finding one Jrb.

i've got a 5w megaphone.. its loud-ish.. not as loud as a 25w-er!

P116B.jpg

I hope last night proves we need to change our stance on what we do about our atmosphere.

20.13 and we went quiet fo a good few minutes, and then worse still in the 2nd half we were out sung in our ground at a derby.

People have said we dont need this for a derby, lat night proves we do

jrb maybe just try to get one in time for salzburg at home? Birmingham is unrealistic, salzburg gives you plenty of time to pick up a decent megaphone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.