Mehdi Benatia

Roma have offered him a new contract today worth €1.9m + bonuses (up to a maximum €2.6m). That's awfully low compared to Premier League wages, he could earn more at Aston Villa.

LoveCity said:
Roma have offered him a new contract today worth €1.9m + bonuses (up to a maximum €2.6m). That's awfully low compared to Premier League wages, he could earn more at Aston Villa.

What is our basic package? (roughly) 4m + bonuses?

LoveCity said:

It's probably a net wage though.

Even then, including bonuses, it's "only" about £80k per week with a basic of about £55k.

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:

Even then, including bonuses, it's "only" about £80k per week with a basic of about £55k.

where do I sign ;) i'll have a go at only £80k a week

LoveCity said:
Certainly not the wages you would offer a £50m valued player..

pudge & rodge said:
LoveCity said:
Certainly not the wages you would offer a £50m valued player..

I agree.

If Roma are only offering him that they will find it hard to convince him to sign.

Benatia is at the age now when he will be looking for the best contract he can get at the best club he can get.

dadnlad said:
Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:

Where does my £400 a week sit in this thread?

mrtwiceaseason said:
dadnlad said:
Rammy Blue said:

Where does my £400 a week sit in this thread?

1.7 million Rubles.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri · 7m
Milan is close to finalize the deal for PSG's Alex according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

----------------------------------------------

Could PSG be entering the race?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.