Mehdi Benatia

FantasyIreland said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri · 7m
Milan is close to finalize the deal for PSG's Alex according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

----------------------------------------------

Could PSG be entering the race?
Probably not, Alex left on a free and they signed Luiz as his replacement.

SebastianBlue said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
dadnlad said:
where do I sign ;) i'll have a go at only £80k a week
Where does my £400 a week sit in this thread?

1.7 million Rubles.

I see some News about Roma och Porto looking för defenders in Paletta and Astori, today... Could be replacements, could be just some fillers , but both Paletta and Astori are starters while Castian aint going for the bench... Like i said, just speculating

pudge & rodge said:
LoveCity said:
Roma have offered him a new contract today worth €1.9m + bonuses (up to a maximum €2.6m). That's awfully low compared to Premier League wages, he could earn more at Aston Villa.
Certainly not the wages you would offer a £50m valued player..
Those two sets of figures sure don't marry up. Maybe City could do a deal at, say, £20m and throw in Nastasic as a makeweight. That's the type of deal that should suit all parties.

pudge & rodge said:
LoveCity said:
Roma have offered him a new contract today worth €1.9m + bonuses (up to a maximum €2.6m). That's awfully low compared to Premier League wages, he could earn more at Aston Villa.
Certainly not the wages you would offer a £50m valued player..

Roma have no obligation to try and compete with any club in the world for wages. They bought him, have him under contract and built around him. It is not their fault the league is 'poor' in terms of quality and financially. Roma are now among the elite of Serie A, building a younger outfit whilst cashing in on sought after players like Marquinhos and Lamela. They could see but they don't need to chase players around paying silly wages. Their stance is a strong one, they have their asset under a lenghthy contract, they have CL football and they have a good chance at winning the league next year. If somebody wants Benatia they pay the price, or he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.