Mehdi Benatia

I have no clue what this guy is like. I stopped watching Italian football once it went off channel 4. How I miss James Richardson sat in a cafe with his copy of Gazzetta

Is Jamie Jackson on drugs?

Mangala’s stance has led City to identify Roma’s Mehdi Benatia, a 27-year-old Morocco centre-back who would cost in the region of £20m, as the fall-back option.

LoveCity said:
Is Jamie Jackson on drugs?

Mangala’s stance has led City to identify Roma’s Mehdi Benatia, a 27-year-old Morocco centre-back who would cost in the region of £20m, as the fall-back option.

Isn't he a rag? Chances are he doesn't really give a crap about City's transfer business and just had to fill a couple of lines of copy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.calcionews24.com/roma-perrotta-su-benatia-ci-ho-parlato-vuole-restare-386470.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.calcionews24.com/roma-perrot ... 86470.html</a>

ROMA BENATIA PERROTTA - Il futuro di Mehdi Benatia appare indubbiamente tra le questioni più scottanti dell'attualità giallorossa: la stagione ad altissimi livelli ha portato importanti club ad interessarsi al difensore centrale e la Roma giallorossa rimane in apprensione, pur rassicurata dalle recenti parole di Walter Sabatini. Per rassicurare l'ambiente interviene anche Simone Perrotta, ex centrocampista della società capitolina.

RASSICURAZIONI IMPORTANTI - Questo quanto affermato da Perrotta, a Radio Manà, sul futuro di Benatia: «L'ho incontrato pochi giorni fa e so che la sua volontà è quella di rimanere qui, vuole fare ancora bene con la maglia della Roma» ha spiegato Perrotta, tra i principali protagonisti nell'ottima Roma di Spalletti. Niente da fare quindi per le società interessate: il centrale ex Udinese vuole giocare ancora agli ordini di Garcia.

Former Roma player Simone Perrotta said this to Radio Mana yesterday regarding Benatia " I met with him a few days ago and I know that his intention is to stay here, he wants still wants to well in a Roma jersey. The former Udinese man wants to play again under Garcia".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.