Mehdi Benatia

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pudge & rodge said:
I imagine that any fee agreed with Porto for Mangala would be the equivalent of an acceptable bid for Benatia.

If Benatia and his camp have agreed wages etc but Mangala is still dragging his feet then...?

Mangala is a higher premium because we were given Fernando on the cheap.

Porto own more of Mangala's economic rights than they did on Fernando.

Porto are more frustrated with Mangala than we are.

We won't pay Mangala money for Benatia, but would still be a big number.

interested in that tolm

do porto want rid? or had mangala given assurances on something and not fulfilled?

i.e. not making a decision when supposed too?

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
Oi, behave.

do you work for the MEN oakie??

Not at all mate.However I do like to give credit where its due and SB has done some wonderful positive stories on our Club for a while now.I still buy the paper 6 days a week and have done for 30+ years.
What's that got to do with not knowing anything?

mcfc2607 said:
oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
do you work for the MEN oakie??

Not at all mate.However I do like to give credit where its due and SB has done some wonderful positive stories on our Club for a while now.I still buy the paper 6 days a week and have done for 30+ years.
What's that got to do with not knowing anything?

Well if you don`t read the paper how the fuck can you comment.Another saddo jumping on the bandwagon of MCEN haters.

Ughhh its ridiculous how we're apparently 'holding out' for Mangala, let him fuck off to Chelsea because he's absolutely fucking wank ! Sign Benatia who is 10 times better and you know, actually wants to play for City.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Ughhh its ridiculous how we're apparently 'holding out' for Mangala, let him fuck off to Chelsea because he's absolutely fucking wank ! Sign Benatia who is 10 times better and you know, actually wants to play for City.

agree x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Kippax Street 1880 said:

Agreed ... Can help think there's some skullduggery going on involving his agent Mendes who is also Mourinho's agent both a pair of complete tw*ts!!

Kippax Street 1880 said:

I take it you've come to that conclusion through intensive viewing of his performances and by listening to the press?

FantasyIreland said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

I take it you've come to that conclusion through intensive viewing of his performances and by listening to the press?

Must be absolutely fucking wank if the top 2 clubs in the country are after him

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Must be absolutely fucking wank if the top 2 clubs in the country are after him

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.