Mehdi Benatia

RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Corriere dello sport are saying Roma offered benatia an extra 800k on top of his current salary.....he turned it down.

Starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's doing everything in his power to sign for us and we're just stringing him along waiting for the prick tease mangala to make his mind up.
Are we really stringing him? I thought we just cannot agree a fee with his current club and they are reluctant to sell anyway.

jared said:
RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Corriere dello sport are saying Roma offered benatia an extra 800k on top of his current salary.....he turned it down.

Starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's doing everything in his power to sign for us and we're just stringing him along waiting for the prick tease mangala to make his mind up.
Are we really stringing him? I thought we just cannot agree a fee with his current club and they are reluctant to sell anyway.

From what i've read we want Mangala and Benatia is our backup.

jared said:
RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Of course we're stringing him. It's Mangala that the club want. Benatia is just there if things go tits up with the other deal.

Alright then, I feel sorry for the fella. Seems like he genuinely wants to join us

RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:

There's no place for sentiment in topsport. If he has a few howlers I bet you will only feel sorry for yourself for wanting him in.
And since when do we believe what's written in the media? The Italian media for this one?
Finally Benatia could be training on his own for wanting more money on his Roma-contract and he (his agent) uses City to get the raise done.

eversince 76 said:
RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:

There's no place for sentiment in topsport. If he has a few howlers I bet you will only feel sorry for yourself for wanting him in.
And since when do we believe what's written in the media? The Italian media for this one?
Finally Benatia could be training on his own for wanting more money on his Roma-contract and he (his agent) uses City to get the raise done.

This could be true to be honest.

it's seems like even tixi can't make his mind who should be sign for us mango or banto!! for me we should belief on tixi's plan.

He's a top defender, if it doesn't happen with us, another club will snap him up. Didn't Roma reject a Bayern bid a few months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.