Mehdi Benatia

RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:
MEN are saying CITY offered YAYA an extra 800k on top of his current salary.....he turned it down.

Starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's doing everything in his power to sign for PSG and we're just stringing him along waiting for the prick tease POGBA to to make his mind up.

Read's a bit differently if we change one or two names doesn't it?

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:
MEN are saying CITY offered YAYA an extra 800k on top of his current salary.....he turned it down.

Starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's doing everything in his power to sign for PSG and we're just stringing him along waiting for the prick tease POGBA to to make his mind up.

Not even similar.

If the Mirror is correct and we have agreed a deal with Benatia and a £30m sale with Roma then why are we not going ahead?

I really don't understand why we are waiting around for Mangala when Benatia looks like he is doing all he can to push a sale through.

I know we should trust Txiki and the scouting team but I am a little lost as to why we really are going all out on Mangala.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
RandomJ said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Thats the shittest comparison I've ever seen. The two situations are not even remotely similar.

sam-caddick said:
If the Mirror is correct and we have agreed a deal with Benatia and a £30m sale with Roma then why are we not going ahead?

I really don't understand why we are waiting around for Mangala when Benatia looks like he is doing all he can to push a sale through.

I know we should trust Txiki and the scouting team but I am a little lost as to why we really are going all out on Mangala.

I agree...the whole thing seems very strange....We must know what we want and Mangala must know what he wants after 6months of talk....City should be pushing this deal or moving on to Benatia........nobody takes this long in transfer talks....Mangala must be on his hols by now after getting knocked out of the world cup.....stop waiting round for him City!!! Benatia seems ready to sign so let get it done...

Benatia's current wage is very low at Roma, about the same we hand out to Sinclair, Rodwell for doing nothing and being deadwoods.

sam-caddick said:

Think it's pretty obvious that Benatia is plan b

sam-caddick said:

If u see mangala closely you would get the impression that the guy is made for the premier league,and plus he's young and have potential to become of the best cb of his generation in few years time,benatia is good but mangala would be a better buy for us ans that's why we've been after the guy for so long and will go till the end for his signature

Citizen in Pakistan said:
sam-caddick said:

If u see mangala closely you would get the impression that the guy is made for the premier league,and plus he's young and have potential to become of the best cb of his generation in few years time,benatia is good but mangala would be a better buy for us ans that's why we've been after the guy for so long and will go till the end for his signature

Who is he holding on for?

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:

Think it's pretty obvious that Benatia is plan b
Massive shame. Can see Mangala using us as a stepping stone to PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.