Mehdi Benatia

TheSoulhunter said:
Benatia to rags? Nah, pretty unlikely. Why would he go to a club that's not in the UCL when his current club is? Makes no sense.

Money of course. Benatia has been going on about deserving more money from Roma for a while. A desperate United will give him £120,000+ a week.

I'd be doubtful but Jim White has been spot on recently calling deals on his Twitter account.

Benatia has been whoring himself around all summer, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he was willing to go to the rags.

Not really sure what would be best for us, go to the rags, they need more than just him for their defence or go to a formidable Chelsea side who will in all intents and purposes be our main challengers. Difficult.

TheSoulhunter said:
Benatia to rags? Nah, pretty unlikely. Why would he go to a club that's not in the UCL when his current club is? Makes no sense.

Surely they already possess the two best centre-halves in the world in Phil Jones & Chris Smalling... Benatia would never get a game.

They will hit the panic button IMO.today spoke a thousand words how shit they are.if turtle head thinks he can carry on playing 3-5-2 with this crop he will end up going down moyes route.i expect them to over pay for a couple of players before the window shuts.i just hope it's rojo and not benatia

Sabatini never took a flight to sell someone in his life, so he's either buying someone or just enjoyng a nice weekend of football.

€30m is simply ridiculous, if the rags are offering is 40m or more. They look desperate today, you can't ask for less, at least 50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.