Mehdi Benatia

ESPN are reporting through L’Equipe.

"Manchester City were issued the first "hands off" warning of the summer. The Blues' interest in Mehdi Benatia has been swiftly rebuffed by Roma boss Rudi Garcia, who says the Moroccan is going nowhere. "[Miralem] Pjanic's contract renewal is a signal. We will keep our players and reinforce," Garcia told L’Equipe. "Benatia has four years left on his contract and no release clause. He will remain with us next term." Well, that's City told."

Looks like he's off the market.

Mr. Aguia said:

"Manchester City were issued the first "hands off" warning of the summer. The Blues' interest in Mehdi Benatia has been swiftly rebuffed by Roma boss Rudi Garcia, who says the Moroccan is going nowhere. "[Miralem] Pjanic's contract renewal is a signal. We will keep our players and reinforce," Garcia told L’Equipe. "Benatia has four years left on his contract and no release clause. He will remain with us next term." Well, that's City told."

What a manager says and what the board says can be very different when it comes to transfers.

If 40m euros came on the table for Benatia he is off.

Mr. Aguia said:

That was the other day before the player himself said he's leaving.

Mr. Aguia said:

Off the market??

Why because his manger said he isn't for sale??

Wretched Vengeance said:
Roma are winning fuck all any time soon. Should he want to leave, he will.

They have had a good season and the 85 points they got in the league this season would have won them the Scudetto in 5 of the last 6 seasons I think, however, I only see Juventus getting stronger so what happens then?

He is 27 and maybe a player of his age will see moving on the best possible chance of winning multiple trophies.

Both us and Barca offer that more than Roma in my opinion.

I am hoping that if Nasri is a very good friend of his it will stand us well and hopefully Samir is having words now.

sam-caddick said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

They have had a good season and the 85 points they got in the league this season would have won them the Scudetto in 5 of the last 6 seasons I think, however, I only see Juventus getting stronger so what happens then?

He is 27 and maybe a player of his age will see moving on the best possible chance of winning multiple trophies.

I am hoping that if Nasri is a very good friend of his it will stand us well and hopefully Samir is having words now.

Juve' wont be giving up their dominance any time soon either. And the rumour is, Benatia is on 25k a week. He wont be staying in Italy for that.

Wretched Vengeance said:
sam-caddick said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Juve' wont be giving up their dominance any time soon either. And the rumour is, Benatia is on 25k a week. He wont be staying in Italy for that.

You are right im moroccan too ( i study in france) so i know a bit the story the guy was wantedby psg 2 years ago but udinese wanted a high transfer fee then get silva zlatan package after that mehdi was asked he said he was wanted but thiago silva Was the reference so he understood why psg went for him. ( he stayedat udine)
In the past it was hard for him to think he will reach this level thats why i think this time the salary will be a huge factor for him and maybe unlike the last time he might try to push for a transfer

So wait and see :)

Mr. Aguia said:

Bollocks. What he's really saying is "You lot want him, you'd better UP your offer"

Not that this means anything: <a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mehdi-Benatia/248257122029366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mehdi-Be ... 7122029366</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.