Mehdi Benatia

LoveCity said:
Garay has a £16.5m release clause and still hasn't left Benfica.

But I'm not sure this is over yet. Italian clubs will always sell if the price is right, let's see how high City are willing to go.

That's true though it's far less likely when the player himself is that unequivocal.

pavelsrnicek said:
LoveCity said:
Garay has a £16.5m release clause and still hasn't left Benfica.

But I'm not sure this is over yet. Italian clubs will always sell if the price is right, let's see how high City are willing to go.

That's true though it's far less likely when the player himself is that unequivocal.

Players are taught to be political, though. Just a few days ago Benatia said Roma had insulted him.

Maybe he is playing it diplomatically so as not to wind Roma and their fans up keep his loyalty bonus and leave on good terms!!!

Wishful thinking maybe!

LET THE FLAPPING COMMENCE !

Does anyone really care,we are shit hot and have to be special to be bought by us nowadays.I'm pretty sure whoever we end up with will be pretty good.
I can't my head round people believing every bit of made up shit in the media !

This morning, the Giallorossi defender Mehdi Benatar, at the center of rumors that it would take away from the capital for the next season, he was in Trigoria. The Moroccan has just completed an internship with his national team and could have spoken with the leaders of the Giallorossi. At the exit from the technical center Fulvio Bernardini the player would have stopped to sign some autographs for the fans to whom he confided: "I stay in Rome, do not worry." This as revealed by the radio station Radio Mana Sport.

^ The bolded part could be significant. You don't want to piss off Romans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.romanews.us/2014/05/30/benatia-reassures-as-roma-fans-over-his-future/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.romanews.us/2014/05/30/benat ... is-future/</a>

AS ROMA TRANSFER MARKET NEWS - “I will stay at Roma, don’t worry,” Giallorossi centre-back Mehdi Benatia told the fans outside Trigoria as Radio Manà Manà Sport revealed.

Marco Buccino
@romanewsus

LoveCity said:
This morning, the Giallorossi defender Mehdi Benatar, at the center of rumors that it would take away from the capital for the next season, he was in Trigoria. The Moroccan has just completed an internship with his national team and could have spoken with the leaders of the Giallorossi. At the exit from the technical center Fulvio Bernardini the player would have stopped to sign some autographs for the fans to whom he confided: "I stay in Rome, do not worry." This as revealed by the radio station Radio Mana Sport.

^ The bolded part could be significant. You don't want to piss off Romans.

Hmmm or is that what the reporter heard him say or what the fans thought he said when telling the reporter. It's not quite a statement to the press or in an interview. Far from a positive development but nowhere near as negative as it first appeared to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.