Mehdi Benatia

It's clear Roma don't want to sell and from their point of view you can see why but I still think Benatia will be a City player.

I can see this being expensive though, 40m euros I reckon.

dario2739 said:
BlueDejong said:
http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/45014-esclusiva-benatia-per-la-roma-solo-da-40-milioni-in-su

Exclusive: Benatar, only to Rome from 40 million and up

Very soon Walter Sabatini take a position on the matter Benatar. The Rome there has been bad, but more. And he is right to sell because it would be enough to clarify in the family, without the media fire that did not help, for now the Capitoline a lack of respect. The club is strong and has the authority to use an iron fist. Regardless of the sirens, Manchester City at the head, who pointed to by the time the Moroccan defender. Roma wants to resist, very strongly. And if this fails, the evaluation of Benatar would have a basis to 40 million, not one less. More than a provocation, it is a situation that absolutely Rome intends to keep under control.

We after Pat Benatar...? Bit over the hill ain't she?

I don't know we could still get a tune.

Perhaps Roma are hoping that because we have a spending limit we might baulk at such a high price and walk away

Yates said:
I don't think we'll ever get a top CB to partner Kompany. Savic, Toure, Lescott, Boyata, Nastasic ( still has potential) & Demichelis ( has actually done ok but no future) and we have spent £500m + on transfers :|

one thing which Bluemoon does ever so well is mardy arsed posts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.