Melbourne City FC Thread

City 1 Newcastle 0 20 mins.

Great goal from a set piece ( corner ).

Hope the big boys are watching how it can be done.

City 3 Newcastle 0 ( Williams dummy some class )

Back in the top six.

Best performance so far this season.

Newcastle no shots on target in first 64 minutes.

3-0 with 17 minutes to go.

If this was City I would still be a bit concerned but not tonight with our Melbourne boys we are home and dry.

Newcastle have offered nothing and it reminds me of our displays back in 2011/12 at home.

Just finished watching the first half, pretty comfortable so far. From posts above I think I might enjoy the second.

I've watched Melbourne city a few times this season & for me they've only got three decent players. Kisnorbo, Mooy & Duff. Looks like they're going to need a big overall.
Mooy is the stand out player though.

Hihosilva said:
I've watched Melbourne city a few times this season & for me they've only got three decent players. Kisnorbo, Mooy & Duff. Looks like they're going to need a big overall.
Mooy is the stand out player though.

I'd say their best this season have been Chapman (lets forget about last week), Mooy & Melling. Been impressed with Safuwan so far as well, and Novillo although I don't think he'll ever die waiting to take a shot. Definitely a big overhaul needed though.

moomba said:
Just finished watching the first half, pretty comfortable so far. From posts above I think I might enjoy the second.

You will Moomba , its been the most comfortable dominating performance I think this season.

Could have been 5-0 and we have completely dominated possession.

How come no live stream for you?

Lets hope we can capitalise on this with two hard away games to come.

Top six would be a good start to the new era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.