Melbourne City FC Thread

Finished 1-0, really damaging result as far as top 6 chances go. Central Coast have only won four matches, two of them against City. And both of those were pretty much deserved wins as well. Disappointing.

Soon to play Wanderers away. Approx 3.5hrs till ko. Anyway devoid of any confidence and expecting a loss.

Just as we built up a little form and showed a glimmer of style and a bit of mongrel we ruined it all with an insipid putrid game against a time without being rude but are below average.

None of the team deserve to start this week nor the coach, but they will and yep I'll sit through it. Even if we start winning and manage to scrape into 6th and make the finals, we will embarrass ourselves in the first week of the finals in an away game. I am just waiting for season end to continue the good work off the field to translate on field.

predicting a 1:0 loss.

Pleased with this delay. Was all set to miss the first half, just starting now and I can watch the lot.

moomba said:
1-1. Very unlucky to be level. Have dominated so far.
No expert here but have city suddenly improved since last time I watched them ? They look quite good and should be a couple up here

mrtwiceaseason said:
moomba said:
1-1. Very unlucky to be level. Have dominated so far.
No expert here but have city suddenly improved since last time I watched them ? They look quite good and should be a couple up here

I think they've gradually improved over the season. But still pretty inconsistent and still a lot of non contributors. Pretty much rely on good games from Mooy (and Melling before he got injured). Marquee players have done very little so far this season, Koren a big disappointment.

Mooy from a long range free kick. One of those where keeper doesn't go for it as he's expecting someone else to get their head on it.

1-2 City, really important to hold on now. 72nd minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.