Melbourne City FC Thread

Thanks, @heartman - I didn't see the logic behind the new franchise, and it does seem a dumb decision.

Gameday tonight.

Win drawer and loss, not the worst start to a season, but we need to really start a run if we are to be serious contenders, and being champions is making us targets.

Decent preview for tonight

Derby tomorrow night. I was moaning a few games back about the weather, perfect for the coldies, 34c.

Derby tomorrow night. I was moaning a few games back about the weather, perfect for the coldies, 34c.

Looking forward to this in the morning, be too much to ask for a repeat of that recent pasting.

Absolutely, they are completely new team, decent manager and are playing a decent style.

We have yet to click, we look like we are missing something but when we find it potentially we can revert to our last season style.

Every game has been basically against teams set up not to lose and we have struggled to break them down, tomorrow night will be different.

Without pumping it up too much it feels like the best derby for at least 4 or 5 seasons. I'm really looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.