Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: Melbourne City FC

acton28 said:
Yokohama F. Marinos play in dark blue and white, time for a change?
The crest needs a re-boot too.
[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/YokohamaMarinos.png/180px-YokohamaMarinos.png[/bigimg]
http://www.f-marinos.com/
We only own 20% (?) of them so I doubt we've got enough input to change colours or crests.

Re: Melbourne Heart FC Thread

Officially changed name to Melbourne City. You may also notice Blue on their badge that I imagine will be creeping in yeay by year.

Exactly what I said would happen, this whole colour/name fuss will die down in a couple of years and the idea that Melbourne were the red headed stepchild that the CFG didn't care about should hopefully be gone with the announcement of David Villa getting loaned there.

10313608_10152382197182752_5304367000520727333_n.png

Lampard could play the following season assuming he goes to New York given the different schedules.

With the badge being the same template as nycfc will we be changing ours?

mancity1 said:
As advised sometime ago to all bluemooners Melbourne City or MCFC as it will be known here in oz becomes official now with the change in home colours ala City keeping a version of the current colours for away games as previously advised.

Good that Villa will play 10 games next season for the club as will Lampard if we can get him to New York.

Was hoping that Beswick's MCFC might see a bit of Villa. Ah, well. I'll keep a look out for the lad down under!

1556 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Anyway, my team would be Western Sydney Wanderers. They're real menaces!

0.jpg

just wondering how are the Western Sydney Wanderers all real menaces? everyone should support that team though
It was a cultural reference. Think I've just been counter-cultured though.

Dennis_and_Gnasher_portrayed_by_Nigel_Parkinson.jpg

Not to be confused with the US version...

5fbe0f1e-9731-423c-9c11-45326fd8fbfb.jpg

Marvin said:
The club crest...............Melbourne football fans want to support a team affiliated to the English crown?

Shocked
That's Yaya's crown mate, they have to go on bended knee and worship the great eater of cake like the rest of us mere mortals.
More after the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.