Melbourne City FC Thread

Blue Tuesday's twitter feed saying Melbourne City's home strip will be white and blue ...Argentina type stripes perhaps?

Re: Melbourne Heart FC Thread

Damocles said:
Kits:

BpVTSBFCYAEi9p0.jpg

Re: Melbourne City FC

Damocles said:
aguero93:20 said:
invisableman said:
With the badge being the same template as nycfc will we be changing ours?
No.

I hope so, our current badge is wank
Not after all the effort CFG have put into raising global awareness of the club with that badge at the forefront of it Damo, it would be nice to see it in a blue circle border though like the other two, would stop kit makers using tacky shields as well.

Re: Melbourne Heart FC Thread

Plaything of the gods said:
1556 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Anyway, my team would be Western Sydney Wanderers. They're real menaces!

0.jpg

just wondering how are the Western Sydney Wanderers all real menaces? everyone should support that team though
It was a cultural reference. Think I've just been counter-cultured though.

Dennis_and_Gnasher_portrayed_by_Nigel_Parkinson.jpg

Not to be confused with the US version...

5fbe0f1e-9731-423c-9c11-45326fd8fbfb.jpg
lol thank you i totally forgot about Dennis, i guess i just remember the US version sadly

i cant wait to see Melbourne city play their first match, i think they will be the most hated team in the league currently that title is between the Western sydney wanderers, Melbourne victory or Sydney fc depending on who you ask but the more strong rivalries in the league the better for the league, i will hate Melbourne city but always be grateful for Manchester city doing so much for the A-league

mcfc2607 said:
Mods should do a city group sub forum

I'm sure Nycfc fans would love it.
I'd love that. Try to get all fans in one sub forum to have some friendly debate. :-)

Let's make the most of these new relationships.

invisableman said:
Hope not I love ours .. might be in the minority though :-)

TonyM said:
invisableman said:
Hope not I love ours .. might be in the minority though :-)
nothing wrong with our badge,bluemoon is full of don't like crest,dont like shorts don't like the neck,dont like the shield,dont like socks,dont like pattern of pitch,dont like pellegrini ,don't like mancini,,dont like this that and the other,bluemoon is full of spoilt fuckers who need to don't like something,but everybody has an opinion,and this is mine .

This part of the statement on the o/s did make me smile Good of us to meet them halfway.

"The new Home Kit for Melbourne City FC combines the white from the Club’s previous kit designs with the signature blue of its sister clubs in Manchester and New York. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.