Membership packs

I have had mine but the wife hasn't had hers, phoning customer services doesn't resolve anything at all. IMHO the only customer service that is worse is Talk Talk, Manchester City as a football club is piss poor the way it treats it's fans/customers.

The welcome pack is quite nice though, but I have no hope of the wifes ever landing here.
Have you tried virgin media customer services ? CTID

Got my citizens match day pack today. How many fucking scarves do they think we need?

Text from Royal Mail. Due tomorrow.
and then an email from supporter services saying the spurs ticket we bought is not available due to a system error letting us buy an ST holders seat. they've relocated my 7 year old year old to 2 blocks away and up in row U. Absolute shower of shit.

suspect it’s one of those ST holders who forgot or had issues during renewal and have managed to get the club to give them their seat back.

Text from Royal Mail. Due tomorrow.
and then an email from supporter services saying the spurs ticket we bought is not available due to a system error letting us buy an ST holders seat. they've relocated my 7 year old year old to 2 blocks away and up in row U. Absolute shower of shit.

suspect it’s one of those ST holders who forgot or had issues during renewal and have managed to get the club to give them their seat back.
That’s happened to me too. Got relocated 6 blocks away but wasn’t even told. Found out when I couldn’t get through the turnstile on Saturday. Still had no response from the club about my complaint. Useless lot sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.